- Watch Jabari Osaze describe the esoteric meaning of the Sphinx on
site in Egypt
- Who built the Great Beast and when?
- Why did the Khamites call the monument Heru Em Akhet?
- Windows Media Player needed (Get Windows Media Player)
Secrets of the Great Sphinx (Heru Em Akhet)
By Jabari Osaze Runtime: 8:02 min
|© 2010 The Center for the Restoration of Ma’at. Obsidian Community Training and Consulting, LLC.
- The founders get a living room makeover at their Harlem Brownstone!
|Osaze Home Makeover on HGTV's Decorating Cents
Runtime: 3:52 min
Excerpts from Sacred Wisdom/Sacred Aesthetic: An Introduction to
the Philosophy and Architecture of Our Kemetic Ancestors
Runtime: 9:49 min
- Facilitated by Jabari Osaze, Co-Founder and
Executive Director of The Center for the
Restoration of Ma'at
- Obtain a deeper understanding of the Kemetic
Ideology a Kemetic initiate
By Anika Daniels-Osaze Runtime: 9:57 min
- Obtain an understanding of spiritual balance by embracing the
- Topics include:
- The Kemetic Concept of “God”
- Feminine symbols of Power and Protection
- Daily lives and rights of women in Kemet
- Great Female Rulers and Queens